North Texas Fair & Rodeo Hours and Ticket Prices
Get your thrills in an old-fashioned carnival and midway. Savor delicious fare and a cold beer. Watch professional working cowboys show off the skills, then catch a headlining show by a first-rate country band.
All this is part of the fun you’ll have at the North Texas Fair & Rodeo in Denton. Held for more than 90 years, the fair offers a Texas-sized serving of fun-for-all-ages entertainment over nine days in late August. With nightly concerts, Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association-sanctioned events, livestock shows, and the latest rides in a lively carnival, the fair is one of the top events in the Dallas and Fort Worth area.
Plan your visit by checking out North Texas Fair & Rodeo’s hours and ticket prices below.
North Texas Fair & Rodeo Hours
- Friday, October 16: 6 PM – 1 AM
- Saturday, October 17: 1 PM – 1 AM
- Sunday, October 18: 1 PM – 11 PM
- Monday, October 19 – Thursday, October 22: 6 PM – 12 AM
- Friday, October 23: 6 PM – 1 AM
- Saturday, October 24: 1 PM – 1 AM
North Texas Fair & Rodeo Ticket Prices
- Season Pass: $120
- Four-Day Pass: $60
- Monday – Wednesday: $15
- Saturday – Sunday (before 6 PM): $15
- Thursday – Sunday: $20
- Senior / Military (with ID): $14
- Teachers: $5 discount with school district ID card
- Ages 7 – 12: $5
- Ages 0 – 6: Free
Hours and ticket prices are subject to change. Please check the North Texas Fair & Rodeo’s website for the most up-to-date information.