Texas Delight (Four Layered Dessert)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 c. flour
- 1 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (soft)
- 3 c. milk
- Large Cool Whip
- 2 pkgs. instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- First layer: melt butter. Add flour and 1 cup pecans. Press in bottom of pan 9 x 13. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Second layer: Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar, 1 cup Cool Whip. Mix well. Spread over first layer.
- Third layer: Mix 2 packages pudding. Mix with milk. Blend 2 minutes and spread over second layer.
- Fourth Layer: spread rest of Cool Whip on top. Sprinkle with pecans and chill several hours.