White Peach Sangria
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle white wine, medium sweetness
- 3/4 cup peach flavored vodka
- 3/4 cup peach schnapps
- 6 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 pound peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups of colorful fruit, such as raspberries, blueberries, diced watermelon. (You can add one kind or mix multiple varieties to equal 1 1/2 cups)
Sweet Texas peaches make a delicious and refreshing summer beverage.
- In a large pitcher, combine dry white wine, peach vodka, schnapps, lemonade concentrate. Stir until frozen lemonade is melted. Add sliced peaches and other fruits.
- Refrigerate sangria until well chilled, at least 2 hours, or overnight to blend flavors. Serve over ice, and use a slotted spoon to include fruit with each serving.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 2 hr 10 min
Servings: 6 Servings